Terms and conditions dogs
Your four-legged companions are very welcome at Hotel Albris!
Please let us know when booking if you are bringing a dog (CHF 15 / night and dog).
Our guidelines for dog owners
In order to ensure a harmonious coexistence of guests and dogs, some rules apply in the Hotel Albris:
- Your dog is welcome to stay with us – with the proviso that it does not cause any damage or heavy soiling requiring repairs or additional cleaning; We would have to charge you for this. With liability insurance for your dog, you are on the safe side.
- For the well-being of everyone, we ask you to keep your dogs on a leash in the hotel and on the hotel grounds, not to let them jump on upholstered furniture and beds and not to take wet dogs into the hotel rooms and public areas. If you would like to wash your dog after the walk, you will find a washing station at the lower entrance. Please ask at reception for towels. In order to avoid damage and noise emissions, we ask you not to leave your dog unattended in the room for long periods.
- For reasons of hygiene, dogs are not allowed in the wellness area and in the Arvensaal. If you would like to take your dog into the restaurant or the green Stübli (half-board), we ask that you notify us in advance. We ask that you not feed your dog in the restaurant.
- Please contact the reception to arrange the time for the room cleaning and take the opportunity to walk your dog during the cleaning.
- Please ensure that the dog does not make excessive noise or disturb other guests. If your dog proves to be dangerous, disruptive or a health hazard, we may have to request that you interrupt your stay with us.
We thank you for your understanding and polite knowledge